Facilities and Infrastructure
Proec has three processing facilities designed to manufacture a variety of approved Oilfield Chemicals using proprietary manufacturing processes.Read More
Proec has an in-house shipping & logistics team capable of handling containerized as well as break bulk cargo. The company has excellent relationships with highly reputed shipping lines and is able to offer most competitive ocean freight rates to its customers.
The shipping and logistics team works closely with the packaging department to ensure excellent quality of palletization & optimal use of container area so as to stuff maximum possible cargo under safe conditions.
- Each of the production unit has self contained open and closed warehouses to store raw materials, consumables, packing materials and designated area for finished goods.
- The combined covered storage area - 1,00,000 Sq. ft.
- 50,000 square feet warehouse at Mundra port.
- Open storage facility is around 400,000 Sq. ft.
- All the manufacturing units are equipped with a variety of Customized Packaging solutions.
Material Handling Equipment
- All the factories are well equipped with the material handling equipment's like Fork lifts, JCB, Wheel Loaders, Hydraulic Cranes, EOT Cranes etc.
- Comprehensive facilities at Container Freight Stations including Hydra's
- Break bulk handling of Cargo
- Direct movement to JNPT and Mundra Ports
- 24 X 7 operations of Stuffing & De-stuffing
The company is currently exporting goods to more than 20 countries.